- What information we collect
- How we use your information
- Access and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information we collect
ONSIDE collect information about you to address any queries or comments. ONSIDE also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, participate in competitions or request research findings. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
When you access and browse the Services (including when you submit personal data to us through data entry fields on the Services), ONSIDE may collect the following information from you:
- Your name;
- Your phone and e-mail details;
- Your employment details;
- Your postal address; and
- Any other personal data that you choose to upload to or post on the Services.
In addition, ONSIDE may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Services for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
ONSIDE do not and will not knowingly collect information from any child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use any of the Services.
How we use your information
ONSIDE collect information about you to address any queries or comments, to manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other services and research we think may be of interest to you. ONSIDE (or third-party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- to make the Services available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to you;
- to further develop and improve the Services;
- to maintain and support any customer account that you have with us;
- to include (or to permit the inclusion of) advertising within the Services of our own and third-party products, services and promotions that we or they think may interest you;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS, e-mail and other electronic channels) with products, services and promotions which we think may interest you; and
- We may also disclose your personal data where we are required to do so by applicable law, by order of a court, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency. We may also disclose your personal data in the context of investigating or reporting any issue arising in connection with activity by you or content supplied or purporting to be supplied by you, to you or on your behalf that we reasonably believe could be unlawful.
ONSIDE would like to send you information about services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that ONSIDE hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to ONSIDE at 56 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland. We may make a small charge for this service.
ONSIDE want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies, although please note that if you do this it may impair the functionality of the Services. As each website browser is different, please visit your browser’s “Help” menu to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Whilst ONSIDE take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
How to contact us
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: ONSIDE, 56 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland