UNION CUP DUBLIN 2019 COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is open to all person’s resident on the island of Ireland, excluding employees, and their immediate families of ONSIDE and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. ONSIDE assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter is ONSIDE, 56 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
5. The competition prize is one of ten pairs of tickets to the Union Cup Dublin 2019 tournament over June 8th and 9th. The tickets are only redeemable through the Union Cup Dublin website (https://unioncupdublin.ie) using a specific redemption code provided after winning the prize.
6. To enter the promotion, you must be resident on the island of Ireland. Employees, agents, and/or representatives of ONSIDE and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfilment of the competition, and the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this contest. For the purpose of this competition, immediate family is defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
7. Participants should like or follow any of the ONSIDE social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram) and then like the competition post(s) relating to the prize(s). Entry into the competition is free of charge and no purchase is necessary.
8. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
10. Only one entry is permitted per prize post per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
11. Any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prize(s) of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
13. The winners will be entries drawn at random by an independent person within 24 hours of the closing dates on each competition post and will be contacted through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
14. If the prize is declined, or the winners cannot take up the prize(s) or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize(s) will be forfeited and a supplementary winner(s) may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
15. The prize(s) are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner(s) to take up the specified prize.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for sending you the Prize(s).
17. You must not create multiple social media accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
18. You represent and warrant that you either own, or have the necessary licenses in, all content that you provide to us, and that the Promoter is able to use and publish such content, including your social media user name on its social media platforms and in marketing campaigns.
19. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
20. To obtain the name and county of the winner(s), please send a stamped SAE to ONSIDE, 56 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland within one month of the Closing Date (June 6th 2019, 23:59).
21. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
22. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion, including but not limited to instances where voting for an entrant’s submission has been paid for or otherwise incentivised in any other way either by that entrant or on their behalf. Use of any inappropriate or offensive language will not be deemed as a valid entry.
24. Please note, in past competitions some users have been given a temporary ban from posting in our competition. This is out of our control. It is our understanding that these users have triggered a spam blocker activated by duplicating posts or posting numerous comments. To avoid this issue, we advise you to refrain from posting such comments.
25. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
26. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.