ONSIDE is committed to informed sponsorship practice and, through our annual Irish Sponsorship Industry Survey, has established a trusted benchmark of the marketplace in Ireland.
By surveying both sponsors and rights holders across the country, our research provides a thorough understanding about current sponsorship practice, key issues facing practitioners, and predictions for the industry in 2016.
Some of the findings in the 2016 Irish Sponsorship Industry Survey include:
- The Irish sponsorship market is expected to show 5% growth to reach €158 million in 2016;
- 46% of sponsors are planning to increase spend on sponsorship in Ireland in 2016;
- A record 38% of sponsors now report spending more than one-fifth of their marketing budget on sponsorship;
- Paul O’Connell was identified by sponsorship professionals as being the most marketable personality for brands in 2016, doubling his popularity since last year.
This year’s Industry Survey also includes information about:
- The hottest industry sectors expected for 2016.
- The ‘best in class’ sponsorship.
- Industry predictions for the UEFA EURO 2016 and the Olympics in Rio.
The ONSIDE Irish Sponsorship Outlook 2016, an extract of the wider survey findings, is now available.
To request a copy of the Outlook Summary Report or to discuss the findings, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.